Which operating system will my PGR camera work with?
Supported Operating Systems
The following list enumerates the operating systems directly supported by Point Grey Research camera drivers.
- Windows 2000 (Service Pack 4 required)
- Windows XP 32-bit (Service Pack 1 required-more details)
- Windows XP 64-bit (FlyCapture and Ladybug SDKs only - Visual Studio 2005 required for compiling source code)
- Windows Vista (FlyCapture and Ladybug SDKs only)
- Windows 7 (more details)
- Linux (FlyCapture and Triclops SDKs only) Click here for Imaging Product support details; click here for more Stereo Product support details.
Unsupported Operating Systems
These operating systems are not supported at all because of a lack of low level IEEE-1394 driver support:
- Windows 95
- Windows 98
- Windows NT
These operating systems provide some form of IEEE-1394 support, but are not directly supported:
- Windows CE (click here for details)
- Windows XP Embedded
- Windows ME
- Macintosh OS (click here for details)
1.) Using Point Grey Imaging Products under Linux.
2.) Using Point Grey Stereo Vision Products under Linux.
3.) Difficulties installing drivers on WinXP
4.) PGR camera not recognized by system and not listed in Device Manager.
5.) Windows Device Manager incorrectly lists my PGR camera, or displays an exclamation mark beside the device.
6.) Imaging Products camera compatability with Windows CE .NET.
7.) Recommended or required Windows Service Packs and Hotfixes.
8.) Using PGR Imaging Products under Macintosh OS X.
|1/10/2011 9:19:44 AM
|OS, operating system, Windows XP, Service Pack, Linux, Macintosh, Mac, 2000, CE, ME, 95, 98, Red Hat Linux, Embedded, 64-bit, Microsoft, x64, Windows 7